Rapid, Low Code Development For Maximum Business Value
Cayzen has partnered with K2 Technologies to turn complex work into powerful process applications. With the K2 platform, we rapidly build and deploy low-code investigation solutions that are agile, scalable and reusable, and easily integrated into the existing systems.
Using the K2 platform, we have developed an Investigation Management Framework that is configurable to meet the requirements necessary for an Employee Investigation Management System. The K2 Investigation Management Framework can be implemented as an on-premise solution, including administrative training or as a SaaS solution with an extended SLA with Cayzen. Utilizing an on-premise or SaaS solution, K2 can aggregate essential information from multiple systems into a single view, thereby giving investigators and management the ability to quickly and consistently plan and organize cases, and ensure they are assigned to the right person or stage in the process for any additional work.
- Track and cross-reference investigations using Identity as a Service and Active Directory.
- Access built-in user role manager services and robust reporting and analysis tools.
- View dates and times, decisions, and other metrics from all processes on one, centralized application dashboard, the access to which can be further configured by roles and permissions.
- Easily see the status of an investigation, including:
- who it’s assigned to
- how long it’s been waiting for action
- what response was given
- Reassign tasks on the fly.
- Have automated security and access controls to accommodate reports and dashboards at all levels of the organization.
- See fields indicating if the subject has at-home and alternate assignments, including type and duration.
- Allows the investigator to link to other System Investigation Records involving the subject.
- Add multiple witness records to one allegation, and also add notes or media from interviews.
- Access witness records and select dropdown of “roles” for interview (victim, complainant, subject, witness, other), start and end dates, and investigator.
- Create custom notifications and escalations.
- Migrate data from all sources.
- Define role based permissions on the fly and allow tasks to be automatically reassigned.
- Link incidents, and allow each investigation and its outcome to remain separate from the others.
- Flag records within an investigation for destruction according to document retention schedules. This can also be automated.
- Flag an investigation record for preservation or review in the event of litigation or active public records requests. The records can be produced online or printed.
- And more!