Our Experience With State Agencies
Cayzen is a certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE) and a Microsoft Certified Partner providing staffing and custom design solutions to Washington state government agencies since 2002. We have successfully established a solid track record of accomplishing not only technology success in web-based and mobile applications development, but also in delivering the business objectives and providing quality resources to assist the needs of our clients.
At Cayzen we design, build, and deliver solutions that are state of the art, practical, useful to business, and maintainable by client staff. Most of our solutions provided to other state agencies over the past ten years are still in commission and have required negligible technical modification other than version upgrades. Additionally, we have long term staffing relationships with agencies servicing their technology investments throughout Washington State.
Cayzen delivers pragmatic solutions that transform the way our government clients do business. We have worked with over 30 state agencies and 100 plus projects in different stages and lifecycles to help our clients transform and leverage technology.
- Areawide Remediation Environmental Information System (AREIS)
- Replacement of an outdated soil safety system for the Department of Ecology.
- Billing and Revenue Tracking System (BARTS)
- Cleanup Levels and Risk Calculations 2 Project
Lower Duwamish Waterway (LDW) Redevelopment Project
- ISIS/Underground Storage Tank Project (Phases I and II)
- Electronic Benefits Payment App
Compliance Leads in the Underground Economy (CLUE)
Business Entity Analysis and Research Project (BEAR)
- WISHA Information Network (WIN)
- Data Streamline and Standardization Project
Implementation of a Master Data Management (MDM) solution and alignment of related governance, organizational processes, and supporting resources.
Early Support for Infants and Toddlers (ESIT)